Sing along if you can .... Kazoo if you can't
1) H-A-R-R-I-G-A-NH-A, double-R I, G-A-N spells HARRIGAN
Proud of all the Irish blood that's in me
Devil a man can say a word agin' me
H-A, double-R I, G-A-N you see...
It's a name that a shame never
has been connected with...
HARRIGAN, that's me !
2) WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN
3) MACNAMARA'S BANDOooooo, Me name is Macnamara,
I'm the leader of the band.
And though we're few in number,
We're the finest in the land.
We play at wakes and weddings,
And at every fancy ball.
But when we play a funeral,
We play the best of all.
Daaah dat da da dat da da's
4) YANKEE DOODLE DANDYI'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy,
A Yankee Doodle do or die.
A real live nephew of my uncle Sam's,
Born on the Fourth of July.
I've got a Yankee Doodle sweetheart,
She's my Yankee Doodle joy !
Yankee Doodle came to London
Just to ride the ponies...
I am a Yankee Doodle boy !
5) A NATION ONCE AGAINA Nation once again... ( ARM )
A Nation once again... ( ARM )
And Ireland, long a province, be
A Nation once again. ( ARM )
6) GOD BLESS AMERICAGod Bless America, land that I love...
Stand beside her, and guide her,
Through the night with the light from above.
From the mountain, to the prairie,
To the ocean white with foam...
God Bless America my home sweet home...
God Bless America my home sweet home.
7) THE ONE ROADWe're on the one road, Sharing the one load,
We're on the road to God knows where.
We're on the one road, It may be the wrong road,
But we're together now, who cares.
North men, South men, Comrades all,
Dublin, Belfast, Cork, or Donegal
We're on the one road, Swingin' along,
Singing a soldiers song
8) GOD SAVE IRELANDGod save Ireland, said the heroes
God save Ireland, said they all
Whether on the scaffold high
Or the battlefield we die
Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall
9) GRAND OLD FLAGYou're a grand old flag,
You're a high flying flag,
And forever in peace may you wave.
You're the emblem of, the land I love,
The home of the free and the brave,
Every heart beats true for the red white and blue,
Where there's never a boast or brag.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
Keep your eye on the grand old flag.